Alfa Romeo Tonale Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfa Romeo usually does a great job naming their vehicles like the Giulia, Stelvio, or Brera. But every time I see or hear the Tonale's name it doesn't flow as well compared to the other names. Does anyone else feel the same way or is it just me?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I really like the Guilia and Stelvio names, those are perfect for each vehicle. Maybe I'm just overthinking things with the Tonale's name haha. I'm sure it will grow on me.
You're neither wrong or right. Its a matter of preference.

If you don't actually like it, just remove the Tonale badge and stick with the Alfa emblem.

Debading should clean it up just as well as it did for the Giulia:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Either that or they get too wild, like Lexus.
Although I understand the need to be different and not make some variation of what the other guy does.
With everyone partnering up and sharing parts these days, design is one of the few things now that manufacturers can control to make their vehicles stand out. Fortunately Alfa Romeo hasn't lost their touch with the Tonale.

·
Registered
91 Posts
With everyone partnering up and sharing parts these days, design is one of the few things now that manufacturers can control to make their vehicles stand out. Fortunately Alfa Romeo hasn't lost their touch with the Tonale.
Even design is also shared but within the brand, across all vehicles they sell.
The industry operates on hedges where ever they can and it works.
Fortunately Alfa Romeo does a good job at it. Stelvio and Giulia are flawless!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Even design is also shared but within the brand, across all vehicles they sell.
The industry operates on hedges where ever they can and it works.
Fortunately Alfa Romeo does a good job at it. Stelvio and Giulia are flawless!
I agree, thank goodness Alfa Romeo knows how to design a lineup of cars better than most of the competition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.