Alfa Romeo Tonale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we're still a ways away from seeing the Tonale hit the showroom floor, it hasn't stopped people from wondering what the final product will look like. INDAV Design has taken a crack designing what they think the Tonale's production version will look like.

The clearest thing is that they've toned down the Tonale's overall look from the concept with bigger headlights, additional fog lights, and regular mirrors instead of side camera. Despite that, it still looks striking as any Alfa should.

http://instagr.am/p/B0eK7GgoUNy/

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's definitely possible. It's not too radical of a design that they couldn't pull it off. Especially with the changes to the mirrors and lights that were made to make it more practical.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I came these renderings from motor1.com as their attempt at designing the Tonale. The two main differences from the previous renderings seem to be the narrower headlights and the wheels.

I wish they included a shot of the back end, but oh well. Also, it looks really good in blue!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.